Tuesday, November 01, 2005

I am tired of waiting anymore.
I have been here waiting and waiting for ages.
I don't know how much more time I have ,
How long more that I could spent to keep on waiting.

If you were be leaving why not you just let me know
If you were be saying goodbye why not say it now
Why you want me to keep on waiting and waiting?
If you won't be there??

I won't blame you if you wanted to go
I won't ask to stay if your heart won't there anymore
I will wish you if you really get your happiness.

But I am just too tired to try again,
too tired to continue walking down
too tired to get anymore involved
too tired to see even my future
too tired to predict my love would be
too tired to guess my heart would be
too tired to do anything.
I just tired, tired of all..................................

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger