Monday, April 30, 2007

Lonely Night

Just finished my exam.....nothing to do ......
Plan to go out for a drink with friends....
But my friend got something turn up so have to cancel.......
It's Monday night.........there isn't coolzy wind....
there isn't any bright shinning star..........
there isn't any moon.........
Just like my feeling.......nothing but nothing.........
There is no what so call excitement nor boring........
No matter what you feel how you feel.......
You still have to go on with it.........

So I take out a DVD and watch for the night......
"All About Love" starring by Andy Lau and Charlie Yeung.
No matter how many times I have watched before.........
It's still touch my heart like it always do........
My tears.......drop.......and drop.....
My heart still feeling the hurt and the pain..........
The pain that I thought I have left it behind.........
I still miss you............miss you so much...........
You used to spend the night with me.........
After my exam when I was in States...........
I used to cuddle you to sleep..........
But now I am just a lonely fella.........
A lonely fella that you left behind............

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey the Fung business is over it's finished and the product goes to the decline stage! You have to save ur business and you better take a diversification of ur business! You should enlarge your profolio by adding someone into your life!
Hey dude, diversification is not only sharing risks! You share ur feelings by diversifying your business! I m not suggesting you to escape from the Fung business.
Moreover, I think you have too many resources on the Fung's business, somehow I think you should utilize ur resources over some beneficial issues!
Haahaaa......... Wot a diversification!

Hey, you said you wish Bette will have a good relationship with Jodie rite? Then how about you? That's why I like Alice! She's really strong and adorable!

Be Alice dude !

2:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger