Tuesday, September 18, 2007

DELL CONVERSION

After 4 months rejoining DELL from a long break as temp,
today I finally got my conversion letter from HR.
It's not a surprise to me at all,
may be I was told by my team leader---Elaine, my friend at DELL;
long before I got the notice.
May be this is the road that I supposed to take for now,
don't ask me to plan for future becoz I really don't interested in it.
I just do whatever that's required for the day,
just like the farmer spreading the seeds in the farm.
For what I got up till now,
I just praise HIM,
Father, thank you for giving me all these,
thank you for all including those that I don't really like.
Because I know that's the lesson that I need to learn,
on my way towards my ends.
I know You would be here with me,
when you taken away someone I really love from me.
I am weak but you're strong,
you're strong to cover me, to protect me and to guide me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger